当前位置:首页 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 商务英语>正文

商务英语口语集合

【商务英语】 2016-03-20本文已影响

  商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。

  商务英语口语集合如下:

  我们非常愿意担任你们的独家代理商。

  We would very much like to become your sole/exclusive agent .

  We arc greatly willing to act as your sole a-gent.

  但是我们仅处于初识阶段,所以我建议我们试着合作一段时间。如果结果一切都满意,我们将回到这个话题上来。

  But we arc only at the get-acquainted stage so I suggest we try out a period of cooperation. If everything turns out satisfactory, well revert to this topic.

  试用期多长?

  How long will the trial period be?

  一年。

  One year.

  这对我们来说似乎太长了。 .

  That seems too long for us.

  我认为你们有必要-证明你们可以胜任我们的独家代理。

  I think it necessary for you to demonstrate your ability to act as our sole agent.

  I think it necessary for you to justify the sole agency arrangement.

  We’ll entrust you with our sole agent in the territory of Belgium.

  We’ll appoint you as our sole agent in the territory of Belgium.

  我们将委任你们作为我们在比利时的独家代理。

  We appreciate your confidence in us.

  感谢你们对我们的信任。

  Please see to it that you are not expected to sell any other competitive line of goods in this market.

  请注意,你们不能在同一市场上销售竞争性商品。

  Sure.

  当然。

  What about the duration of the sole agency agreements?

  What about the validity of the sole agency agreement?

  独家代理协议的有效期多长呢?

  I suggest three years. And we can renew/ extend the agreement after expiration, if its approved by both sides.

  我建议三年。如果双方同意,到期后我们可以延长协议。

  OK.

  好的。

  We’ll do our utmost/best to promote your products.

  We’ll go all out/lengths to promote your products.

  We’ll exert ourselves to promote your products.

  我们将尽全力推销你们的产品。

  独家经销不同于独家代理,是吗?

  Sole / exclusive distribution is different from sole/exclusive agency, isn’t it?

  是的。

  Yes.

  包销商是独立于生产商的。

  A sole distributor is independent of the manufacturer.

  A sole distributor is separated from the manufacturer.

  那么没有佣金支付了?

  So there isn’t any commission offered?

  没有。包销商靠价差赚取利润。

  No. A sole distributor price margin makes profits from the ?price margin .

  我明白了。谢谢你的解释。

  I see. Thank you for your explanation.

  别客气!

  You’re welcome!

  Don’t mention it!

  我们授予贵公司在温哥华独家销售我们产品的权利。

  We would like to grant to your company the exclusive right to sell our products in the territory of Vancouver.

  We would like your company to be our exclusive distributor in the territory of Vancouver.

  听到这个消息我很高兴。我们将尽最大努力促进销售。

  I’m glad to hear that. We’ll exert our best efforts to promote the sales.

  作为我们的独家经销商,你们不能在区域内销售竞争性产品

  As our exclusive distributor you are not expected to sell other competitive products in the territory.

  当然。我们对惯例很熟悉。

  Of course not. We know well about the usual practice.

  好。让我们讨论一下独家经销协议的其他细节吧?

  Good. Shall we discuss other details of the sole distributorship agreement?

  好的。 .

  All right.

  我们打算将这些货物运去寄售。

  We intend to ship the good on consignment.

  那是不是说在货物售出后支付货款?

  Does it mean the payment will be made on completed sales?

  是的。而且卖不出去的货物还可以退还

  Yes. And the items which can y t be sold may be sent back.

  那佣金呢?

  What about commission?

  代销人将得到5%的?-

  The consignee will be entitled to a 5% commission.

  A 5% commission will be given to the consignee.

  是否规定有最低售---价?

  Is there a rock-bottom selling price stipulated?

  没有。代销人在每笔.交易前必须就价格征.

  No. The consignee must consult us on the pricc before cach transaction.

网友评论

Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved

错不了学习网 版权所有

回到顶部