当前位置:首页 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 银行英语>正文

银行柜台英语对话(二)

【银行英语】 2016-03-20本文已影响

  如果你要到银行柜台办理业务,那一定要跟柜台工作人员有所交流。接下来小编为大家整理了银行柜台英语对话,希望对你有帮助哦!

  3. 取款 DRAW

  Clerk: yes?

  职员:您好.

  Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

  顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?

  Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

  职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。

  Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

  顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。

  Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

  职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。

  Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

  顾客:取5000 RMB好了。

  Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

  顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币。

  Clerk: Please show me your passport。

  职员:请出示护照。

  Clerk: password please.

  职员:请输入密码。

  Clerk: please sign your name.

  职员:请签名。

  Clerk: please check carefully.

  职员:请清点一下现金.

  Customer: Thank you very much.

  顾客:非常感谢。

  Clerk: Not at all.

  职员:不用谢。

  4.兑换 EXCHANGE

  Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

  顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

  Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

  职员:要换哪种货币?

  Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

  顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。

  Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

  职员:请告诉我你要换多少。

  Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

  顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。

  Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

  职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?

  Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card).

  顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡<折子>里)

  Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

  顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?

  Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

  职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。

  Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

  顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?

  Clerk: How would you like it?

  职员:你要什么面额的?

  Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

  顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。

  Customer: Thanks a lot.

  顾客:非常感谢。

  Clerk: My pleasure.

  职员:不用谢。

  5.收费 CHARGE

  Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

  顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了

  Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

  职员:请办理挂失手续费。

  Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

  职员:您的卡号是多少?

  Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

  职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。

  Customer: Do you charge for remit?

  顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?

  Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

  职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

  Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

  顾客:我来交电话费。

  Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

  职员:您的电话号码是多少?

  Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

  顾客:我要交煤气费。

  Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.

  顾客:我要交电费。

  Clerk: Please show me your card。

  职员:请出示卡片。

  支票结算

  T: Hello! May I help you?

  您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

  C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

  噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

  T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

  当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。

  C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

  我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

网友评论

Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved

错不了学习网 版权所有

回到顶部