双语散文阅读
【英语散文】 2016-03-20本文已影响
人
英语散文的发展历程十分曲折,散文大家风格多变,兼之中英语言个性殊异,若要成功地把英语散文大家的作品翻译到中文,既须了解英语散文发展的概况,又须注意保证气韵逻辑通畅,文气沛然,才能传神译出,曲尽其妙,令汉语读者获得相同或相近的审美感受。下面学习啦小编为大家带来双语散文阅读,希望大家喜欢!
双语散文:无时无刻不在追寻着勇气
One of my favorite movies growing up was The Wizard of OZ.
从小到大一直以来,我最喜欢的电影之一是《绿野仙踪》。
Did you ever see it?
你曾经看过这部电影吗?
In Dorothy's adventures, she was accompanied by theTin Man,who wanted a heart,
在多萝西的冒险故事中, 陪伴着她的是想要一颗心的铁皮人,
the Scarecrow,who wanted a brain,
想要大脑的稻草人,
the Lion,who wanted courage,and her faithful dog Toto.
想要勇气的狮子,还有她的忠实的狗托托。
At certain times in my life,I could relate to each of those characters,
在我的生命中的特定时候,我可以联系到书里的每个人物,
I think we all can,
我想我们都可以,
In fact, that’s probably one of the reasons why the movies are so popular.
事实上,这可能就是为什么这些电影如此大获成功的原因之一,
Sometimes we lack something.
有时候我们缺少一些东西。
Often it's courage.
通常它就是勇气。
Because we interact with people all day and we are often forced to be more public' than we'dlike.
因为我们每天与人打交道,我们经常被迫比我们想的更为公开。
well,we have to muster our courage and perform in front of others,
嗯,我们必须鼓起勇气在别人面前表现,
It could be a job interview. it could be a presentation,
它可能是一次工作面试。它可能是一次演讲,
or it could be standing in front of a group and simply introducing yourself.
或者,这也可能是站在一群人面前,进行简单的自我介绍。
I think some people are naturally courageous.
我想有些人天生就是勇气非凡。
They are great at public speaking,
他们非常善于演讲,
They don't seem to get too nervous,
他们似乎不太紧张,
Others... well, just the thought of speaking in front of others causes them to get butterflies... tobreak our in a sweat, ...to start stuttering why is that?
而别人……嗯,只是想在人面前说话……就使他们感到紧张,开始汗流浃背,开始结巴,那是为什么?
双语散文:保持年轻一种精神状态
I recently went on a family outing.
我最近参加了一次家庭郊游。
The kids were running around,
孩子们到处乱跑,
being crazy like kids do,
就像孩子们那样疯狂,
and my wife and I taking care of them.
而我的妻子和我负责照顾他们。
My mother-in-law also came to have fun and help,
我的婆婆也来参加并且帮助我们,
and believe it or not,
而不管你信不信,
she was the most useful person in the whole group.
在整个团队中她是最有用的人。
She was running around, having fun, and laughing all day.
她一整天跑来跑去,玩乐,开怀大笑。
It was great to have such a bright, warm, and loving person around.
有这样一个欢快的、充满热情和爱的人在真是太伟大了。
Some people worry about getting old.
有些人担心变老。
They do everything possible to age slowly.
他们尽一切可能慢慢变老。
I can understand.
我能理解。
I want to be able to move with speed and strength as long as possible.
我想能够尽可能长时间的保持速度和力量。
But watching my mother-in-law… my goodness,
但是看我婆婆……我的天,
I hope I have her strength and speed when I'm her age.
我希望自己在她的年龄时有她的力量和速度。
I hope my mind is as sharp as hers when I'm her age.
我希望自己在她的年龄时心智能像她一样。
I hope I am warm and giving like she is when I become a grandpa.
我希望自己成为爷爷时就像她一样热情并给予他人。
What makes us age?
是什么让我们的年龄变大吗?
It seems to me that it's more than physical.
在我看来,这不仅仅是身体方面。
I've seen people in young bodies that seem VERY ‘old'.
我看到人们年轻的躯体也似乎很"老"。
They are inactive.
他们很不活跃。
They seem to be unhappy about life. What's the secret to staying young?
他们似乎对生活感到不满。有什么秘诀保持青春吗?
Some people say we get old when we stop learning new things.
有些人说我们年老时就停止学习新事物。
What do you think?
你是怎么想的?
双语散文阅读相关文章:
1.精美双语散文阅读
2.哲理双语散文阅读
3.英语阅读
4.双语散文阅读:生活理论半对半
5.精选双语美文阅读
6.培根经典散文双语阅读
7.经典励志双语美文阅读
8.双语散文阅读:绿色的靴子
9.双语经典美文阅读:享受生活
10.双语美文阅读:拯救大卫
[双语散文阅读]相关的文章
网友评论
- 上一篇:优美双语散文阅读
- 下一篇:精选哲理英语散文阅读